lock plus

1930's V106 Willards Chocolate Dick Tracy Set 96 #*

$1,495.00

THIS IS A COMPLETE SET OF 96 CARDS, MADE IN CANADA, TOUGH SET TO PUT TOGETHER. CONDITION IS 90% EX TO EX-MT WITH SOME BETTER AND THE OTHER 10% CREASED CARDS, 1 PAPER LOSS AND A FEW VG, VERY NICE LOOKING SET

Read more
Add to wishlist

Description

THIS IS A COMPLETE SET OF 96 CARDS, MADE IN CANADA, TOUGH SET TO PUT TOGETHER. CONDITION IS 90% EX TO EX-MT WITH SOME BETTER AND THE OTHER 10% CREASED CARDS, 1 PAPER LOSS AND A FEW VG, VERY NICE LOOKING SET

Reviews (0)

Be the first to write a review

Additional info

SKU: ns26box29605